The Art of StarCrossed
A downloadable book
The Art of StarCrossed is a in-depth look at the world and characters of the award-winning cooperative action arcade game StarCrossed! This digital art book contains nearly every piece of art created during the game's development, including full-resolution final assets, early pieces of concept art, and everything in between.
Pages include insight from the developers at Contigo Games, telling the story of StarCrossed's design through commentary and "Ask the Artist" segments.
This package also includes a fully-illustrated 6 page prequel comic, called The Legendary Guardians.
- Over 40 pages of art, including never-released concept art and developer commentary!
- 100+ illustrations and concept sketches by the StarCrossed art team!
- A full-color 6 page prequel comic!
- Sections devoted to each character in the main cast, including villains!
- A closer look at 3D art, character portraits, and background illustrations!
- Developer notes about character design, world lore, inspirations, gameplay planning, and more!
Be warned! This artbook contains spoilers for StarCrossed Story Mode!
In order to download this book you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.